The MS55K is an mid level camera that has on board memory storage
Typical uses are medium speed applications from 25 fps to 3000 fps
- The MS55K camera is a mid level high speed camera.
- On board memory storage.
- Does not stream the high speed image files back to the PC
- Saves the high speed image file inside the camera’s RAM, operator then downloads the image file to their PC
- Sends back real time, pre-view images when the camera is recording via a giga bit Ethernet connection through a CAT 6 cable
- Can be networked on a Gig E network
- Maximum cable length is 300 ft” from your PC to the camera. If you use a gig e switch between the camera and the PC then the connection length can be increased another 300’
- Can also be ordered with fiber optic interfaces and be connected to your PC from a 60KM distance
- Can be used in a “stand alone” application with out a PC connection
- Typical uses are medium speed applications from 25 fps to 3000 fps.
- Maximum image size is 1280 x 1020 with recording speeds of over 1000 fps at this resolution
- Minimum image size is 32 x 8
- Maximum camera speed is 100,000 fps