Osprey Ease combines the Osprey-300 video capture card
and Adobe® Premiere® Elements into a powerful
video capture, editing, streaming, and DVD authoring
tool all at an attractive price.
Ease offers business video producers a complete editing
and authoring package for implementing an end-to-end
video production tools. Multimedia producers will enjoy
the simplicity of Ease because it combines the necessary
video production elements into one easy-to-use tool!
Professional video production without investing a lot
With a commercial DV camera, Osprey Ease, a desktop
PC, and a DVD burner, Osprey Ease is an excellent package
for capturing, editing and delivering training, distance
learning, corporate communications and other business
video content via DVD disks and video over IP networks.
Ease provides simultaneous capture and real-time video
streaming through the analog port and direct capture
from DV devices into Premiere Elements! And with the
OHCI capability of the Osprey-300, you have complete
control over your DV devices – stop, rewind, record
from your desktop.
Osprey Ease includes:
A video capture card with analog streaming capability
when utilized with Windows Media Encoder and/or
Real Producer. Also includes an OHCI compliant
DV (FireWire) port providing DV control and capture
using standard editing software.
A user-friendly video editing and DVD burning application.
Give your business videos the professional touch!
Create and stream video in RealAudio and RealVideo
formats over IP networks.
|Windows Media Encoder
Deliver audio and video quality at any bit rate,
with features designed to provide superior quality
at dial-up rates, and home-theater-like experiences
over broadband connections or for download and play.
- Deck Control via DV port
- Video capture from analog devices into Windows Media,
RealVideo & AVI formats
- Real-time video streaming from analog video devices
into Windows Media & RealVideo formats
- Capture from DV devices directly into Premiere Elements
- Automatically transfer all footage from DV devices
- Output edited video to tape or stream in Windows
Media and Real Video
- WHQL-Certified, WDM/AVStream driver
- Cascadable architecture allows for multiple Osprey-Ease's
- Advanced DMA for ultra-high performance (full 30
- Hardware audio gain control for analog audio inputs
- Closed Caption extraction
- Hardware Cropping and Bitmap Overlay
- AVI or extended AVI capture for use with the most
popular third-party editing and streaming software
applications (e.g., Adobe Premiere Pro, Flash®,
RealProducer® 10, Windows Media 9)
- PCI-X compatible
- Breakout cable included for video and audio inputs
- Adobe® Premiere® Elements included
- Options: Breakout box or Rackmount panel
- Osprey SimulStream Ready (analog only)
Edit and author with a professional touch!
- Automatic timeline adjustment when editing video
- Smart "How-To" guides
- Edit in real time
- Add special effects; slow motion, warping, and picture-in-picture
- Create titles and credits
- Put text and graphics in motion
- Add scene transitions
- Overlay text with effects; shadows, glows, and other
effects to text
- Burn custom DVD's
- Create professional-looking DVD menu
- Create scene indexes automatically
- Standard (4:3) or widescreen (16:9) support
FireWire and Streaming Capture Card Included!
Osprey Ease features ViewCast's Osprey-300 video capture
card. The Osprey-300 is an analog video capture and
streaming card that includes an OHCI compliant DV (FireWire)
port. Using Adobe Premiere Elements editing software
and a DV device (e.g., DV camera or DV deck), you can
capture, control, edit, and stream professional quality
videos. And use the FireWire port to take your videos
back out to tape.
The Osprey-300 also features PCI-X bus compatibility
providing high-performance/high-bandwidth data transfer
– a MUST for capturing full-resolution DVD-quality
video. The Osprey-300 hardware is backward-compatible
with the standard PCI bus interface as well so it will
work in your current PC today and be future-ready for
your next system upgrade tomorrow!
- Video Input: Composite (BNC), S-Video
- 1394 I/O: IEEE 1394a, 1394b
- Audio Input: Balanced stereo (2 x XLR), Unbalanced
stereo (2 x RCA)
- Audio Output: Unbalanced stereo line level (3.5
mm) (Loop out)
- 64-bit/66-MHz PCI Interface
- 32-bit/33-MHz PCI Compatible
- 3.3-V PCI 2.3 compliant
- Windows® 2000, Windows Server 2003, and Windows
- Form factor: STandard PCI short Card (6.6"