Dual-Channel Analog Video I/O and Quad RS0-422 Controller
Matrox DigiVid is a powerful dual-channel video input/output card
that comes with all the necessary software tools to enable OEMs and developers
to create a wide variety of high performance applications.
- Video input crosspoint switch.
- Six Composite or four Y/C or four Analog Component inputs.
- Two all-digital video decoders.
- Blackburst genlock input.
- Two infinite window TBCs .
- Two all-digital video encoders.
- Two Analog Component, four Composite and two Y/C outputs simultaneously.
- Broadcast-quality video filters.
- Two LTC and VITC readers/generators.
- Four RS-422 ports.
- Plug and play. In a Single ISA slot!
DigiVid is part of the Matrox DigiSuite® family, which includes
the Matrox DigiMixT video/graphics mixer with 2D DVE and the Matrox DigiMotionT
dual-channel Motion-JPEG codec/digital audio mixer/Ultra Wide SCSI controller
DigiVid is the perfect complement for the DigiMotion to offer video
input/output, VTR control, VTR emulation and timecode reader/generator
capabilities required in applications like virtual VTRs, digital disk
recorders (DDR), instant replay systems, and time delay systems. DigiVid
can also be effectively combined with DigiMix to design a live video switcher.
In a switcher application, DigiVid provides additional video input/output
and edit controller capabilities.
DigiVid features all-digital video encoders and decoders with advanced
video filtering techniques to produce broadcast video signals. A full-length,
single-slot ISA card, DigiVid takes full advantage of ISA plug and play
technology for easy installation into any PC. The high level of integration
in DigiVid ensures a very cost-effective product. An over-the-top digital
audio/video expansion connector, based on the open standard Movie-2® bus,
offers many possible expansion options.