Realtime Editing Platform for Digital Television
DigiSuite DTV is a highly-integrated, single-slot PCI controller that
combines an award-winning realtime mix/effects engine with the complete
range of compression formats, audio and video I/O, and connectivity interfaces
for digital television. DigiSuite DTV comes with a comprehensive Windows
NT® DirectShowT-based SDK (compatible with DigiSuite) to enable OEMs and
developers to create a wide variety of cost-effective, high-performance
audio/video products and applications including: realtime NLE systems,
multilayer compositors, character generators, CATV barker channels, animation
workstations, graphics/paint systems, and DVD authoring stations.
Advanced Realtime Features - All Simultaneously Available!
- Two streams of video plus 32-bit animated graphics.
- Two wipe/tile generators.
- Two channels of color correction.
- Two channels of keyframeable 2D DVE
- Two independent chroma/luma keyers
- Independent transparency control on all layers
- Optional 3D DVE.
- Support for all DV and DV50 formats including Panasonic DVCPRO and DVCPRO 50, JVC Digital- S, Sony DVCAM, and the DV "Blue Book" specification used by several vendors including Sony, JVC, Canon, Sharp, and Panasonic
- MPEG-2 4:2:2 I-frame for variable bit rates between 10 and 50 Mbps
- MPEG-2 4:2:2P@ML and MPEG-2 MP@ML transcoding and output for distribution applications such as broadcast transmission, video server storage, archiving, DVD, and web video streaming.
- Bi-directional Motion-JPEG to DV transcoding allows exchange of material between DigiSuite/DigiSuite LE cards and DigiSuite DTV cards
Full Range of I/O and Interconnect Interfaces
- 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratio support
- Composite, Y/C, and analog component video I/O is standard
- 4 in/4 out, balanced/unbalanced analog I/O is standard
- Audio clock genlocked to video reference in accordance with SMPTE-272M and AES11-1991
- Movie-2 bus expansion connector
- Optional 1394 interface card provides an IEEE-1394 link and an ultra-wide SCSI controller
- Optional SDI interface module with AES/EBU digital audio I/O
- Optional Matrox SDTI interface card with eight embedded audio I/O channels supports faster than realtime digital video transfers (Please refer to the Matrox SDTI datasheet for detailed information.)
- Additional codec onboard Matrox SDTI card provides realtime print-to-disk in any format, realtime SDTI output, realtime MPEG-to-DV transcoding, and realtime MPEG-to-MPEG transcoding for GOP structure and bit rate modifications
- Optional realtime 3D DVE card