The Fiberlink® 3350 Series allows you to transmit 3G, HD or SD-SDI as per SMPTE 424M-2006, 292 and 259, with or without embedded audio and data, as well as DVB-ASI over one single mode or multimode fiber. Signals are equalized and re-clocked prior to fiber optic transmission. The 3350 transmitter features a re-clocked and equalized SDI loop through and the 3351 receiver features two re-clocked and equalized SDI outputs.
The 3350 Series is compliant with SMPTE 297-2006 and has the ability to operate seamlessly with Fiberlink® Matrix and other SMPTE 297-2006 fiber optic compliant devices.
The 3350 Series is immune to pathological signals over the entire budget link and operating temperature range.
Available in card versions and a small footprint box version, it is ideal for broadcast or corporate studios, OB vans, rental and staging, auditoriums, stadiums and theaters, airport or transportation hubs, distance learning, surgical or medical imaging and more!
- Signal is equalized and re-clocked prior to fiber optic transmission
- Transmitter features a re-clocked SDI loop through
- Receiver features two re-clocked SDI outputs
- Designed for fiber optic interoperability with other SMPTE 297-2006 fiber optic compliant devices up to 2.97 Gbps
- Immunity to pathological patterns over entire link budget and operating temperature range
- Compliant with SMPTE 259M-2006, 292-2006, 424M-2006, 297-2006
- Supports transmission of SMPTE 305M-2005, 310M-2004, 344M-2000, DVB-ASI
- Supports both Single Mode and Multimode (62.5u & 50u) fiber types Supports 3G/HD/SD-SDI inputs with orwithout embedded audio and data
- 14 dB Optical Link Budget @ 2.97 Gbps
- Wide operating temperature range:
-10º C to +50º C
- Available in Box and Card versions Card version compatible with the
- Fiberlink® 6000A Rack Card Cage
- Designed and Manufactured in the USA by CSI
- Digital Signage
- Distance Learning
- Government Installations
- Medical Imaging
- Rental and Staging
- Research and Development
- Theme Parks