The MotionBLITZ® CVR high-speed recording system is ideally suited to analyze the fastest and most complex processes in industrial applications. It consists of a high-speed camera and a high-performance recorder (including all cables). The user-friendly MotionBLITZ® Director2 software with an extensive feature set allows easy operation of the high-speed recording system.
With 4-megapixel resolution, the EoSens® 4CXP high-speed camera allows precise insights into structural changes even at the slightest movements of the object observed. The detachable camera can be easily fitted into tight spaces, observing the event where it is happening.
The recording station allows high-speed recording of up to 12 seconds at full speed of 560 fps. It offers a full RAM download in less than 4 minutes, resetting the CVR into ready state for faster recording than ever before.
The MotionBLITZ® CVR high-speed recording system is suitable for the different requirements of our customers. For detailed information on technical characteristics and special features, please refer to the respective datasheet.
We are happy to discuss your application with you. Also, individual adjustments are fast, flexible and feasible.
- Extremely flexible in resolution and speed:
4 Megapixel resolution up to 560 fps at 2,336 (H) x 1,728 (V) pixel resolution
- Full HD: 1,920 (H) x 1,080 (V) at 900 fps
- Adjustable Region of Interest (RoI)
- Stepless adjustable frame rate up to 35,000 fps at reduced resolution
- Maximum photo sensitivity: 3,200 ASA monochrome, 2,400 ASA RGB
- Up to 12 seconds Recording Memory at full resolution and speed
- Lossless recording
- Monochrome or color with Bayer-filter
- Small and compact design
- C-Mount or F-Mount lens mount
- Burst Trigger Mode
7 64-bit based Director2 operator software
- Image storage in BMP, JPG, TIFF, AVI, DNG, PNG and DAT file format