The new 4 channel CXP-6 CoaXPress® interface transmits data at speeds up to 25 Gigabits per second in real time
Engineered for Speed
The EoSens® 3CXP brings an incredible combination of speed, resolution and responsiveness. Operating at 566 frames per second at 1,696 x 1,710 pixel resolution, the EoSens® 3CXP takes advantage of CoaXPress® technology, transmitting data in real time.
Another benefit is the camera’s ultra-slim design. Its size was reduced to 80 x 80 x 48 mm, allowing it to integrate easily into existing production lines, machinery or moving equipment.
Future Proof Interface
The CoaXPress® interface standard is one of the most powerful transmission technologies in image processing today. Its features speak for themselves:
- Data rates up to 6.25 Gbit/s over a single coax cable
- Up to 25 Gbit/s using four cables
- Data, communication, control and power over one cable
- Real time behavior through fixed, low latency
- Precise triggering capability, even in multi-camera applications
- Flexible and reliable through use of standard coax cables
- Plug and play