The new 4 channel CXP-6 CoaXPress® interface transmits data at speeds up to 25 Gigabits per second in real time
Engineered for Sensitivity
Powered by an advanced OnSemi PYTHON sensor, the EoSens® 25CXP+ supports 80 frames per second at 5,120 x 5,120 pixel resolution. With an extraordinary photo-sensitivity of 5.8 V/lux*s @550nm this high-speed CMOS camera delivers high-contrast images even in low-light conditions.
Contained within a robust and small metal housing, it is engineered for use in rough environments. All this is combined with a 4-channel CXP-6 CoaXPress® interface, transmitting data at speeds of up to 25 Gigabits per second in real time.
Future Proof Interface
The CoaXPress® interface standard is one of the most powerful transmission technologies in image processing today. Its features speak for themselves:
- Laser Data rates up to 6.25 Gbit/s over a single coax cable
- Up to 25 Gbit/s using four cables
- Data, communication, control and power over one cable
- Real time behavior through fixed, low latency
- Precise triggering capability, even in multi-camera applications
- Flexible and reliable through use of standard coax cables
- Plug and play