The new 4 channel CXP-6 CoaXPress® interface transmits data at speeds up to 25 Gigabits per second in real time
Engineered for Performance
The EoSens® 25CXP is a next-generation camera engineered to meet the growing performance requirements of today's machine vision applications. Powered by an advanced 35 mm CMOS sensor, it delivers impressive 5,120 x 5,120 pixels at 80 frames per second. With an exposure time starting at 1 μs the camera allows for crisp, blur-free images of high-speed action. All this is combined with a 4-channel CXP-6 CoaXPress® interface, transmitting data at speeds of up to 25 Gigabits per second in real time.
The camera is designed for operation in high shock and vibration environments and has a robust metal housing. With its compact body, the EoSens® 25CXP can easily be set up even in tight spaces. The housing front draws heat away from the electronics, eliminating the need for a fan, and delivering quiet and vibration-free operation.
Future Proof Interface
The CoaXPress® interface standard is one of the most powerful transmission technologies in image processing today. Its features speak for themselves:
- Data rates up to 6.25 Gbit/s over a single coax cable
- Up to 25 Gbit/s using four cables
- Data, communication, control and power over one cable
- Real time behavior through fixed, low latency
- Precise triggering capability, even in multi-camera applications
- Flexible and reliable through use of standard coax cables
- Plug and play