Hitachi Compact HDTV Color Camera KP-HD20A
Compact body & high sensitivity 0.3lx 1080 interlaced and progressive video outputs.
Real time trigger.
- Full HD (HD-SDI) for Industrial use:
- 2.1 million pixel RGB Beyer CMOS sensor
- External event trigger for machine vision use
- Coaxial cable transmission:
- Easy replacement of conventional analogue (PAL/NTSC), camera with this full HD model, since it can transmit - - - - HD-SDI signal with existing coax cables.
- Approx. 100m transmission is realized by 5C-2V. Coax cable.
- Small size/light weight / high sensitivity:
- Compact camera body size (44mm width and height) combined with light weight make this a flexible unit for many applications.
- High sensitivity of minimum photographic subject illumination 0.3lx means this camera can be used in many low light situations.
- Non-compressing high definition
- Low delay (less than 16 ms)
- Direct monitoring is possible.
HITACHI KP-HD20A Technical Information
- Imaging device: 1/3-inch
- Total pixels: 2.1M pixels
- Video format: 1080i 59.94/50,1080P 30/25
- Video output: HD-SDI
- Transmission distance: 100m (5C-2V use)
- Minimum photographic subject illumination: 0.3lx (F1.2/AGC : MAX)
- AGC: ON/OFF
- Electronic shutter: Fixed/AES
- Backlight compensation: ON/OFF (Area to selection is possible.)
- White balance control: Auto/Preset/Manual
- Contrast compensation: Dark part gray level correction
- Lenses: A galvanometer system/video signal
- Remote control: RS-232C/RS-485
- Lens mount: C/CS mount
- Power supply voltage: DC+12V
- Ambient, operating: -1°C to 50°C
- External dimensions: Approximately 44(W) x 44(H) x 79(D)mm
- Mass: Approximately 130g (The lens is excluded)
* Features and Specifications subject to change